How to get started with Therapy Connect
Do you want to get started with Therapy Connect?
- Click on the link below to complete a Registration Form and attach relevant reports and NDIS details.
- We will arrange an initial appointment by videoconference with a senior clinician to test the technology, confirm your therapy support needs and develop a service plan with you.
- Then we will allocate the best practitioner to you and arrange an appointment
Just want more information about Therapy Connect?
- Call us on 1300 757 806 or click on the link below to complete an enquiry form.
- We will call you to learn more about your therapy support needs and discuss how we might deliver services by telepractice.
Making simple low cost sensory tools for home and school to support your child’s sensory needs.
Margie Berrigan, one of our Therapy Connect Occupational Therapists recently presented a webinar on “Making simple low cost sensory tools for home and school to support your child’s sensory needs”.
Sensory tools can assist a child to regulate the big feelings they have in their bodies, helping them to focus longer, connect with others and be in a just right state for learning. The webinar will reference up to date evidence on the benefits of sensory based strategies and outline a range of alternative low cost sensory tool solutions. The importance of working with an OT is discussed.
Fill out the form below to access the replay.